still standing
Whewww Chile,
This month of September 2026, has been a very trying month....
And without the help of ABBA YAHUAH,
I WOULD NOT BE STANDING!
Let me start off with I have not been feeling well with very low energy,
for the last 2 weeks
dealing with the head cold,
and still working 7 days a week.
Working my on my car here and there every week.
Monday September 14th my mom was taking my lab out for an early morning bathroom break my Labrador so what we think is a rabbit in the field and Drug my mom out of our Dwelling Place...
Where she landed face first into some very hard, dry,country, ground...
Where she ended up having multiple fractures and contusions and it's still in the hospital with the neck brace looking at having the neck brace on for the next 6 weeks while she endures occupational therapy... whether inpatient or outpatient we don't know,as of yet.
I took 2 days off to sit with her and make sure she was good at the hospital and on the second day while I was driving for Lyft,
my air conditioner on my car went out...
So now I'm having to leave my mom alone even more so that I can do this to get the money to fix my AC....
Now I am doordashing in 100 plus degree weather,
so that I can get my AC fixed...so I can go back to Lyft driving....
Y'all when I tell you,I've never cried so much in 1 week!!
But clinging to the Hem of Yahuah's garment has done things for me, that NO HUMAN, could ever do for me!!
Even with all of the fractures happening in Mom's body..
all of her doctors have decided to not go into surgery but to let everything heal, organically through occupational therapy..
Which is an answered prayer!!
I as of 9/18/2026 @12:15am have the money to fix my ac! AlleluYAH ๐๐๐๐
Keep the Faith y'all,
He's still working it out, on His Chosens behalf!! ♥️♥️♥️๐งก๐งก๐งก๐งก๐ช๐ช๐ช๐ช
Comments
Post a Comment